Today’s objective: Negotiating consent
Yesterday’s activity asked you to start negotiating consent, at least on a fictional level. Let’s recap quickly how consent works. Here are the five golden rules of consent:
1. If anything is ambiguous, stop it and don’t go any further.
2. Acting sexy, being naked, in a place where sex occurs, sexually active with someone else etc… all of this is not consent for you.
3. If either party can’t fully consent (under influence of alcohol, drugs, under age, unaware of the risks, etc..), there is no consent.
4. A previous consent does not mean a present consent – even in a relationship.
5. All boundaries are hard rules and not negotiable guidelines.
Many of these rules should be self evident, however,… [End of preview]
The full Sexual Discovery for Gay Men workshop materials are now available as a soft cover book, ebook and directly downloadable PDF!
30 days of sex positive activities, self discovery
and hot, playful learning!
Or as a digital PDF download here: